MBC Star Audition has teamed up with YouTube for a global hunt for the next Asian pop-star. Anyone who loves to sing K-POP can apply regardless national origin and gender. Check out the videos of your favorite Korean stars encouraging you to be the next Asian pop star. They got videos in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and English. Upload your video singing any K-POP song. Based on the video views and votes for the audition videos, YouTube entrants will have the opportunity for 2nd audition in Korea. For the final winner, KRW 300 million is awarded and MBC, the Korea national broadcasting company, will sponsor your debut.
Apply now to become the next Korean pop star! Auditions open on November 10, 2010.– Video Submission: Nov. 10 – Nov. 27
– Video selection: Nov. 28 – Dec.3
– 500 entries will be selected a combination of the number of videos views and votes. Among 500 entries, judge will select 50 entries to have 2nd audition in Korea
* You should sing K-POP songs in any language
* Video length is 100 seconds or less and your face should be shown
* No limit to the number of participants. Solo or group, it is up to you.