Inviting You to “Bravo! ASEAN in Korea 2010”!
The ASEAN-Korea Centre proudly presents “Bravo! ASEAN in Korea 2010”, a music and dance contest for ASEAN residents in Korea to promote fellowship and cultural exchanges between the peoples of ASEAN and Korea.
The Program will offer a chance for ASEAN people to demonstrate their talent at a program that will be aired not only in Korea but also globally through the Arirang TV network.
We look forward to your enthusiastic support to this upcoming festival.
● Festival Summary
|Title||Bravo! ASEAN in Korea 2010|
|Date & Time||Preliminary Tryouts||Nov 6, 2010 (SAT)||Results will be announced individually after evaluation of written documents|
|Main Competition||Nov 20, 2010 (SAT)
|Arirang TV Studio,
|Main Competition||Konkuk University
|Taped recording for Arirang TV|
|Participants||About 30 individuals/teams for preliminary
10 teams for main competition
|Organizing Bodies||Hosted by the ASEAN-Korea Centre
Organized by Arirang TV
● Eligible Performances
• Popular songs & choreographies in Korea, or in other Asian countries
• Traditional music performances (Vocal music / Instruments / Dance)
• Instrument performances (Traditional instruments / Orchestra, etc.)
• Participants must currently be residing in Korea, and must be from one of the ten ASEAN Member States
• Performances must be suitable for all viewers, and the content must not be politically or religiously controversial or biased
• Costumes and/or other props must be suitable for all viewers
• Time slots scheduled by the organizers must be observed and followed
● Judging Procedures
• Evaluation of written documents (Evaluating individual documents)
• Preliminary tryouts (Audition)
• Main competition (Taped recording)
All Finalists will be granted \1,000,000 as reward.
●How To Apply
① Application form (attached form)
② Copy of passport
③ Materials that show the contents of performance (video, audio, pictures, etc.)
• 1) By Mail:
137-868) 1467-80 Arirang Tower, B4 “Bravo! ASEAN in Korea” Office; Seocho-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul
2) By E-mail
3) By Fax
• Contact Point:
• Deadline: October 31, 2010 (Sunday)